Welcome to Form End-to-End! My name is Josh. Here's how I help entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
I create lead generation forms.
I build lightning-fast AMP landing pages using proven templates that support dynamic text replacement and are hosted using SSL & CDN.
I set up and run PPC campaigns.
I have tools that will discover your competitors' ads and keywords. This allows me to create profitable pay-per-click campaigns fast.
I help businesses get more leads.
I have worked in various industries, helping many company owners get new leads and customers. Start getting more clients in under 48 hours.
I am a PPC specialist with a lot of experience, and I am always up to date with the most recent pay-per-click strategies and methods.
I have been running successful campaigns using all the major ad networks since 2010. Choose my services for your PPC-based lead generation using Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Bing, etc.
FROM THE BLOG
How to Generate Fresh Business Leads
Most business owners get quite a bit of traffic to their sites, but many of them are unable to covert those website visitors into leads. According to wordstream.com, the average landing page conversion rate is about 2.35%. So, you need to send those visitors to highly relevant landing pages, which include highly relevant calls to actions (CTAs). Yes, you've got it: the key words are "highly relevant".
But how can you attract those highly targeted visitors to your site in the first place? Truth be told, most web analytics specialists know that every site in the world receives a lot of unqualified traffic. From my experience, the number of visitors who aren't interested in whatever you are selling can easily reach 80%. Yes, there is nothing that you can do about that. However, you need to make sure that many of those remaining 20% convert into leads.
Top Ten Content Marketing Hacks
Did you know that, according to domo.com, over 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every single day? That's a lot of content, and it shows us it's recommended to publish the best content we can create every single time. Here are some of the most effective content marketing tips and hacks.
1. Keep the standards high. Avoid writing a mediocre blog post each day, when you can create and publish a fantastic article every single week. This can be a serious challenge, so you may need to hire one or more skilled content creators.
2. Apply a few SEO tactics. Not too many, though, because you'll upset the search engine spiders. Just make sure that if your content discusses blue widgets, those words can be found in the content a few times.
A Guide to Accelerated Mobile Pages
A recent study from data-alliance.net has confirmed what some of us suspected: website loading speed is essential for e-commerce sites. To be more specific, about 65% of people will visit a competitor's site after trying to access a page that doesn't load in under four seconds.
That's bad news for companies who use a lot of heavy content, video-based ads, complex landing pages, etc. for their sites. However, people who choose to use less aggressive tactics for their marketing strategies can get ahead of competitors by using Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
Google invented AMP with the goal of making the web a better place for all of us. Far too many people have abused their visitors for far too long by throwing at them dangerous pop-ups...
How to Create Effective Landing Pages
Landing pages are specially crafted web resources, built with the goal of getting visitors' contact information. Since many people receive dozens of spammy emails each day, you will have to bribe them. Yes, you need to offer them something valuable on your landing page; otherwise, they won't be motivated to subscribe to your email list.
To create an effective landing page, try to see things from your visitors' perspective. What's in it for them? In other words, how will they benefit from sharing their personal information with you? Make sure that your headline emphasizes a huge benefit, and that you are giving away something of real value. If it's a digital product, ensure that it solves a pressing business-related problem.